Have you ever had left over fruit in your fridge and didn’t know what to do with them? If that’s a yes, say hello to the fastest and tastiest Caramelized Fruit and Cheese Dip. I really do hate wasting food, so I always try to come up with a recipe to avoid throwing away any leftovers.
In my fridge, I had strawberries, peaches, and nectarines so that’s what I used in this recipe. But, of course you can use any fruit you have. All you need are your leftover fruits, some goat cheese, feta cheese, and something sweet! That’s it! This is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or alongside any other spread.
The Best Cheese and Fruit Dip
Indulge Yourself with Deliciousness!
I always like to jazz up my recipes with my own twist so this is not the typical cream cheese fruit dip! The thought of throwing away food or wasting fruits left in my fridge is not the best feeling, so here I am giving you the magical solution with this delish Caramelized Fruit and Cheese Dip.
It is a perfect snack for your kids too! It is mainly made of caramelized peaches and berries with whipped feta and goat cheese. Super satisfying to dig and dip in. Perfect to indulge your sweet tooth!
Love From the First Dip!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Delicious combination: The best combination of fruits, cheese and honey all together in one recipe. The perfect match!
- Easy classic recipe
- It doesn’t need a lot of ingredients: there are only 5 ingredients needed for this recipe and i’m pretty sure you’ll have them right now in your kitchen. All fruits work and if you don’t have the cheese or honey, they’re available at any market or grocery store.
- Great for parties: This dip is great for gatherings as well as an eye-pleaser. Your guests will be left wanting seconds.
Heavenly Delicious Dip
Frequently Asked Question
How long does cheese and fruit dip last in the fridge?
You can keep this dip in the fridge for up to 5 days, but I don’t recommend freezing it as it may become watery when you thaw it. You can store this dip leftover in an airtight container in the fridge and you’re good to go.
Why is my cheese fruit dip lumpy?
It is probably because you used the cheese when it was still too cold. Leave your cheese at room temperature before mixing it with other ingredients.
You Have to Try This Now!
Caramelized Fruit and Cheese Dip
- Chopped fruit (I used peaches, nectarines, and strawberries)
- Honey or brown sugar
- Feta cheese
- Goat cheese
- Water or olive oil
Follow These Simple Steps
First, place the chopped fruits and honey in a baking tray. Mix well and bake for 45 minutes on 180c.
Next, whip the cheese and water or olive oil until you get a creamy texture. Spread it onto a plate.
Finally, assemble together and enjoy with toast.
Click on this link to watch the Instagram reel of this recipe: How to Make a Fruit Dip
If you do make this recipe, please tag me on Pinterest or Instagram so I can see! It’s my favorite thing to scroll through stories and see what you are all making.
And of course feel free to leave any questions, comments, or reviews! This is the best place to reach me, and I’d love to hear from you 🙂
Other Sweet Recipes You Must Try
- Classic Tiramisu Recipe
- Easy Homemade Yogurt
- Aloo Mosama – Persian Dried Fruit Stew with Turkey
- Homemade Gluten-Free Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Orange Cardamom Pudding
- Persian Rice Pudding With Rose Water and Cardamom
- Mahalabia (4 Ingredient Middle Eastern Milk and Cream pudding)
- 2 Ingredient Crunchy Honey Phyllo Rolls
Caramelized Fruit and Cheese Dip
Place the chopped fruits and honey in a baking tray, mix well, and bake for 45 min on 180c.
Whip the cheese and water or olive oil until you get a creamy texture.
Assemble together and enjoy with toast